quote of the moment

How are you supposed to find the one when anyone will come with you?

9.9.10

#lupequotes

During an interview with complex mag lupe said this 
Success is a very dangerous thing and I think we have to be very careful about when we dictate what success is for somebody else. Because you don’t know what it’s like. I’m happy with two albums. You may not be good with two albums, but who are you to tell me to put out three albums? I can tell you, “Man, you need to quit Complex and go work for Rolling Stone. But who am I to tell you that? If you feel comfortable, and you feel happy, and successful at your job, then that’s success. You define that as success, then that’s success. Success is not a general thing. It’s a personal thing. It’s a personal attribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment