quote of the moment

How are you supposed to find the one when anyone will come with you?

12.10.10

some breakups be easy... man i think they all should

I always been the type to put you first
Even if it seemed like you ain't deserve it 
And I know that sometimes I made you hurt 
But I swear that I ain't do it on purpose
The problem . was that you . would hear me . 
but respond . based on . only what you were feelin .
which led to . frustration .
that sparked the beginning of .
the ending

I never been the type to give all my love
Last time I found love I lost my trust in 
the heart of a battle I always won
but
You know my dumbass gave all my love 
Knowing that the outcome would probably just be the same old shit that it always was
And I fell so hard that I left my guard back where I first met him
Anything that was keeping me safe got lost when I read that letter
Its like I dove from a rock into a deep ass lake and my feet would touch 
the sand at the bottom ice cold
But im warm cuz im next to the core
That deep in love
Man, I never knew that lookin at the stars could 
be so fuckin downin
Why's it so damn hard to move on from your past shit 
and everything be all good?

.......... damn it I just lost love.

No comments:

Post a Comment